We are very excited to announce that we intend to open our on-campus Bay Farm Summer programming. While there are some significant changes in our day-to-day logistics, we are ready to provide your children with a fun, safe and engaging summer experience. Barring any orders from the governor’s office, we plan to begin our Bay Farm Summer programming on Monday, June 29. Any pre-paid registrations for weeks prior to June 29 will be refunded.
Changes This Year
There are some changes that will be made to our programming to ensure that we’re in line with the American Camp Association and CDC best practices, which include:
- Screening everyone, every day;
- Staying outdoors whenever possible;
- Maintaining smaller student / swim groups;
- Minimizing potentially infectious contacts;
- Cleaning and disinfecting facilities more regularly, with set schedules;
- Teaching families the best way to ensure safe home practices;
If you’ve already registered for Bay Farm Summer, you will receive a complete registration packet to your registration email on Friday, May 29. Please note: your child may not attend Bay Farm Summer without a completed registration packet.
This packet will include requests for:
- A developmental history form with a list of allergies and pertinent medical history;
- A scanned copy of your child’s immunization records;
- A scanned copy of your child’s last annual physical;
- A digital photo of your child;
Please begin gathering this material so that we can process your registration in a timely manner.
In the coming weeks, we will also be updating several of our policies and procedures, which will be sent to all registered and wait-listed families to ensure that everyone understands the measures we’re taking and the measures we ask families to take.
Changes to Your Registration
If you have any changes to your current registration, please let us know at email@example.com.
Add Your Child to the Waitlist
If you have not already registered, we are currently booked in all of our programs, however, we have a waitlist ready for families who want to be included in the event openings become available. If you’d like to be added to the waitlist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your child’s name and age;
- The weeks you’d like to be on the waitlist for;
- Whether you’re interested in half-day or full-day programs;
We cannot wait to spend summer with your children and we know that despite all that is going on, we can provide a memorable and rewarding experience to you all.
The Bay Farm Summer Team